The Cumberland Valley Girls Soccer Program has a standing tradition of 30 years of success. Below is the teams philosophy / traditions the have provided the program with endless success.
About Cumberland Valley Girls Soccer
Process Over Outcome:
- Enjoy the journey.
- Pushing yourself to learn and improve your skills is most important.
- Although the goal of any competition is to win, enjoying the challenge of competition in the attempt to win is where you should find enjoyment.
- If you give your best during the process, then the appropriate outcome will be the result.
- The pursuit of information to gain insight or to improve on ones self.
- Understanding fundamental concepts to become a better player
- Increase your personal Soccer I.Q.
- Have a better understanding of the game and the soccer culture.
- Experience comes with time and devotion to the sport.
- Putting in the practice time.
- Working for the playing time.
- Getting the opportunity to challenge yourself.
- Getting beyond your comfort zone to gain a new experience.
- 516 Wins
- 98 Losses
- 33 Ties
The 3 Pillars of Excellence
- Develop Character
- Promote Value
- Stimulate Scholarship
15 Mid-Penn Championships
14 District Championships
2 State Championships